I've not been updating Hundredonestairs in the longest time because for the past month, I've been happy. Like I said before, "I won't be here unless I'm really upset" At first I was hoping that this happy feeling would be a long-lasting one but never thought that a sad day would arrive so soon. Earlier than I thought. Firstly, I got know to this guy that I never thought that I would fall for him. More of like though. Maybe during the period of exchanging text with each other, he got tired of waiting. People change and feelings fade. I got so upset when he stopped replying to my text message. I found myself checking my phone constantly. But it's okay anyway. I wish him happiness and hope in time to come, he would find the girl he loves. 

Secondly, my best buddies; E and I. They were there for me. They pulled me through my saddest time. Especially E. He never once gave up on me before. Never. Not even once. And I Love him a lot for he is the best. I remember there was a time when I was drowning in my own sorrows, he was the one that picked me up and told me that "Everything is gonna be okay" But now, we seldom talk. (most probably busy with his work) I read his tweets recently and from there, I knew that he is going through a tough time. But as a friend of his, I didn't have the courage to text him and ask how he is doing or call him to tell him that I will be there for him. And I don't know why. I feel that it is really hard to reach out to him. One of these days, I'm going to beep him and from there, we will catch up with each other's Life. 

As for I, he was the one that comfort me when I was sad, gave me the best advises and the only one, (other than E) to remind me to have my meals. And he is the only one I can tell my secrets to. I'm not shy around him. I'm more to being myself. I could tell him how terrible my day was even if it has already past midnight. He, is the only one that knows what I am going through, the one that understands me most and the one that is willing to listen to me all day long. 

It's just another day I feel like typing my thoughts down. Till then. X