Zoo Trip with Sarah, Khairul and Aaron on 27th December. A memorable one.

Happy New Year to all of you. Especially to my loved ones. I love every single one of you. I hope that they will be happy forever (there can be forever if we love each other right hehe) and good things will knock upon their door one by one. How I wish time will stop for awhile and allow me to recap those beautiful moments I've had with my friends in 2011. I'll do a quick bullet list summary on my 2011 journey and wishes for 2012.

  • 2011 has been a quick and disastrous year for me.
  • I found a guy I really like but he doesn't know. A secret shh.
  • I've had a lot of wonderful and unforgettable moments with my lovely friends. 
  • And lesser beautiful moment with my family. Somehow I felt that it's, incomplete.
  • I hope that 2012 will be a fruitful and meaningful year and my poor right wrist to recover soon.

Lastly I hope that no one will ever throw me away. Please don't throw me away.

There I go again le sigh. "I feel sad a lot because I feel I always get shuffed around and forgtten by people I care so much about. I have felt scared and hurt. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep becasue I am so sad and lonely. I am scared of rejection. I always feel like if I was someone else people would like me better. It seems like my friends have it better then I do"
You know how it feels to get replaced all the time? I placed all my loved ones as my top priority but sometimes I feel that even if by placing them as my top priority, I'll still get replaced. It hurt so bad to get replaced. Like getting stung by a bee ouch. It's time to learn to stop loving people that much.