Numb is the new deep

So many things have changed and all I can say is that, I am numbed to it. Friends come and go. True friends stay. As I got older in age, I found that having so many friends aren't as important as having only a small group of true friends. I am surrounded people that are not true. And it hurts me a lot to know that the friends I treasured the most, don't do the same. I am so tired of caring so much for the one I love. I had enough. Really. Life has been good. There is nothing much to complain about. Maybe because I have learnt to treasure the ones that really care and neutral towards those that don't. Less hatred, more love. Stay positive and things will turn out well eventually. 

My health is deteriorating each day, according to the doc. Been having hard time to sleep in every single day. Bad cough, difficulty in breathing and lost of appetite for 2 months. That is what you have to suffer when you have bronchitis. So right now, I am trying to get my diet back on track for I know, the more I reject food the weaker I am going to get. I can't afford to be weak as I need all my energy to study. 

Ah and my Mid Year results can just suck my butt. It suck. Subject teachers were all disappointed. All they can say to me was "What happened to you?" And my only reply was "I tried. So hard. I am sorry." Yes I am sorry. I have disappointed you guys and my parents. I (pinky) promise you all that I will do better for my Prelims. 

Lastly, my friend, I am so glad that you had changed for the better. So happy that God had change your life. I am so proud of  you. Hope you are doing more than just good now and, work hard for your O's, Wish you all the best!