I just need a space. I find here perfect so I'm back again.

All these while, I thought I'd be able to get better (personality), wiser and most importantly - skinnier and happier. Like I've said, I thought. I thought a thought that I thought it'd come true. Sometimes, I really don't get it why am I always behaving like this. It really get on my nerves. I need a time out and escape to a place where no one knows me. I know this sounds cliche but yeah, that what I've always wanted. Living as a being all these while, really made me realized how fragile everything could be. I'm tired living as a being. I wouldn't say that it bores me. It bring lots of different meaning to my Life instead. 

But being able to feel and see everything around me, really is a painful job. Out of all these 15 years of living as a human with blood flowing within me, really worn me out. I'm tired. No words can define the word tired. I had tried a thousand times to be happy for a little while. Tried and failed. Look how pathetic it turned out. I can never be happy. Maybe just for once. Once when I hanged out with my friends. This Life is hard for me to carry on. How many times I've let my tears hit the ground? How many times I've cried myself to sleep? How many times I've got to feel that I'm not good enough? Exactly how many times? Quit playing mind games with me God. 

I'm never that kind of girl that let my friends worry about me. I'm never that kind of girl that is so upset. Never till now. Have lots to say but I no longer know how to put them in words. I'm that stupid. Hopeless. Worthless. Useless. Insignificant. Just find any negative words and link it to me. You'll find that it's all linked. That's me.

All I need is a friend that'd be there 24/7. I do not need a friend that only says "I'll be here for you" Words without actions is nothing. Zero value. Zero memory.